Having a subscription is a great way to access the content in Creative Fabrica's library. But sometimes you might want to cancel it for various reasons. In this article we want to guide you through the process of cancelling your subscription. Don't have a subscription yet? You can find our available plans here.
Step-by-step guide to cancelling a subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to 'My Account'.
- In the account menu on the left you will find 'Subscriptions', click on it and you will be redirected to this overview which shows the current subscriptions on your account.
- If you have multiple subscriptions and only want to cancel one, press the 'View' button in order to see the details of your subscription purchase.
- In the view function you can see:
- The status of your subscription
- When you first started the subscription
- When your latest payment is and when your next payment is.
- In the same box as you find this information you can also cancel your subscription under the headline 'Actions'.
- When you press this button we will first asked you if you are sure that you want to cancel your subscription. Click on 'Yes'.
- Your subscription is now cancelled.
- NOTE! Your subscription won't stop straight away. Once you have confirmed the cancellation of your subscription the status on your account will be set on 'Pending Cancellation'. This means that you will be able to use your subscription the whole month that you have paid for it. If you bought the crafts subscription it will be valid for the three months you paid for. The last date you can use it is when your next payment date is. After this date we won't charge you any more.
We love your feedback
We are always looking for ways to improve, and we would really appreciate hearing the reason why you want to cancel your subscription. It can really help us when we develop the site further, and we are always welcoming feedback. Please forward your feedback or questions to us at email@example.com. We are always happy to help.