Fontcloud not only provides you with a nice overview of your fonts, but it is also a way to keep a back up of all your fonts. In order to do this, you need to upload fonts to Fontcloud.
There are two ways to upload fonts to Fontcloud.
- Simply drag and drop your font files into the upload box. You can even drag and drop multiple files at the same time, Fontcloud will take care of the rest.
- Alternatively, click 'browse files' to choose the files on your computer, then click 'Open'. You can choose multiple files and upload them in one go.
When your fonts are uploaded you will be able to view them on your main screen. In the left column, you can see all your uploaded fonts and search among them.
How many fonts can I upload?
When you first open your Fontcloud account you get 2GB of storage for free (this should be enough for thousands of regular fonts).
You can view how much storage you have used by clicking on the profile icon in the top right-hand.
By becoming a Creative Fabrica subscriber your storage will automatically upgrade to 20GB.
You can even earn up to 25GB worth of extra space simply by sharing a link to Fontcloud. Read more detail here to learn how you can earn this extra storage (free space applies to both free accounts and subscription holders).
Deleting a font from your Fontcloud is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Search for the font in the left column.
- Click on the dotted line.
- You will see two options to either download or delete the font.
- Click on 'Delete' and the font will be removed from your Fontcloud. Please note, the font only is deleted from your Fontcloud, not from your Creative Fabrica account or from your computer.
If you have any further questions on how to manage fonts, contact us at email@example.com.