At Creative Fabrica, we always strive to provide high quality resources for our customers. Therefore, we advice anyone submitting their fonts to follow the guidelines below:
- File Formats: When uploading fonts to Creative Fabrica, we only accept two types of formats: OpenType (OTF) and TrueType (TTF).
- How to upload: Fonts have to be uploaded as TTF and/or OTF files, and will be automatically zipped once they are uploaded. When uploading fonts, you’re also welcome to add additional Bonus Files (Illustrations or Logos), which have to be uploaded in a ZIP folder.
- Product Name: You do not need to add 'Font' to the product name, as we automatically name them Font in the sub-headline on the product page once the design is live.
- Product description: Provide well-crafted, understandable and informative product descriptions.
Good to note that for fonts, we always rewrite the product description to make sure that it fits with our general style on the page.
Finally, please do not mention any prices or discounts on the preview images or description texts. In case your products will be included in a promotion, this could potentially be misleading to customers.
- License information: To avoid any possible confusion, please do not include any information or files about licensing in your products. We only provide two types of licenses for all products on the site: Single Sales License and Subscription License.
- Third Party Links: Please do not include any third-party links in your products. This is because we want to make sure that our customers are able to access everything they need directly in the download.
- Contact information: Please do not include any contact details. We manage all customer support for you, so there is no need to include this.
- Product Tags: You have an option to add product tags to your listing. We encourage that you add important keywords relevant for your design. It is beneficial to do this as it will make it easier for customers to find your design in the search result.
- Spelling: Ensure that there are no spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your designs and preview images. We recommend that you utilize a spell checker to prevent any grammar and spelling mistakes. Here are some free spell checker tools you can find online: https://www.jspell.com/checker/ and https://www.online-spellcheck.com/
- PUA encoded fonts: We would highly recommend that you PUA encode your fonts. Offering these special characters can help increase the popularity of your fonts among our customers as many of them are crafters and use cutting machines such as Cricut and Silhouette. You can read more about PUA encoded fonts here.
- Preview Images: All preview images must be in a 3:2 dimension, and we recommend that you make them 1200px x 800px. The preview images should accurately depict what is included in your download. Preview images play a very important role in the popularity of your products, and we recommend you to make them as engaging and attractive as possible. Below you will find examples of visually appealing preview images. This preview image is considered to be a good example, because it is whimsical, romantic, playful, and incorporate the typical crafting color scheme that contains pastel, soothing and less saturated colors. We find that many of our customers really like this.
Link to the product: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/magic-winter-trio/
If you have any more questions about this, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.