At Creative Fabrica, we always strive to provide high-quality resources for our customers. Therefore, we advise anyone submitting their knitting, crochet, quilt, sewing, and cross stitch patterns to follow the guidelines below:
- File formats: The most common file type is PDF file. However, you are also free to provide additional file types, such as JPG, and PNG.
- How to upload: Upload your pattern and any additional files in a ZIP format. It is unfortunately not possible to only list the PDF. We offer ZIPs for all products downloaded from our platform since it will make the download for customers more smooth.
- Upload Category: Currently we have the knitting crochet, quilt, sewing, and cross stitch patterns in the Graphics category. Search for your category or Needle Arts in the category section and you will be able to list your designs under the correct category. You can upload the pattern here.
- Product Name: We encourage you to name the product with a descriptive title.
- Preview images: All preview images must be in a 3:2 dimension, and we recommend that you make them 1200px x 800px.
If you have a squared or vertical preview image, we recommend that you place the image on a white background, if you cannot create a new preview image.
Link to Winter Wrap Infinity Scarf Pattern.
Link to Herringbone Blanket.
The preview images should accurately depict what is included in your download. Preview images play a very important role in the popularity of your products, and we recommend you to make them as engaging and attractive as possible. Our customers really like to see a picture of what the ready-made design looks like, so we always recommend that you provide a picture of this.
- Product description: Provide well-crafted, understandable, and informative product descriptions. This will help improve the SEO performance of your product site and make your product easier to find for those who are actively seeking your product. Finally, please do not mention any prices or discounts on the preview images or description texts. In case your products will be included in a promotion, this could potentially be misleading to customers.
- License information: To avoid any possible confusion, please do not include any information or files about licensing in your products. We only provide two types of licenses for all products on the site: Single Sales License and Subscription License.
- Third-Party Links: Please do not include any third-party links in your products. This is because we want to make sure that our customers are able to access everything they need directly in the download. The only time you're allowed to include third-party links in your products is when you want to provide further information on how to create the design with the pattern, for example, a tutorial.
- Contact information: Please do not include any contact details. We manage all customer support for you, so there is no need to include this.
- Product Tags: You have an option to add product tags to your listing. We encourage that you add important keywords relevant to your design. It is beneficial to do this as it will make it easier for customers to find your design in the search result.
- Spelling: Ensure that there are no spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your designs and preview images. We recommend that you utilize a spell checker to prevent any grammar and spelling mistakes. Here are some free spell checker tools you can find online: https://www.jspell.com/checker/ and https://www.online-spellcheck.com/
If you have any more questions about this, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.