At Creative Fabrica, we always strive to provide high-quality resources for our customers. Therefore, we expect anyone submitting their teaching materials to follow the guidelines below:
- File Formats: The most common file type is PDF file. However, you are also free to provide additional file types, such as JPG, PNG, DOCX, and PPTX files.
- How to upload: Upload all your teaching materials in a ZIP format.
- Product Name: We encourage you to be creative with the product name. If you are uploading multiple very similar worksheets, for example, Math Worksheet, it is okay to name them Math Worksheet 1, Math Worksheet 2, Math Worksheet 3, and so on. But if you can name them with descriptive titles, we encourage you to do so.
- Product description: Provide well-crafted, understandable, and informative product descriptions. We encourage you to mention what formats are included and what software will support the product, and thoroughly explain the product and what it contains. Adding clear descriptions with relevant keywords will improve the SEO performance of your product site and make your product easier to find for those who are actively seeking your product. Finally, please do not mention any prices or discounts on the preview images or description texts. In case your products will be included in a promotion, this could potentially be misleading to customers.
- License information: To avoid any possible confusion, please do not include any information or files about licensing in your products. We only provide two types of licenses for all products on the site: Single Sales License and Subscription License.
- Third-Party Links: Please do not include any third-party links in your products. This is because we want to make sure that our customers are able to access everything they need directly in the download. The only time you’re allowed to include third-party links in your products is when you need to give credit to designers for using their work in your teaching materials.
- Contact information: Please do not include any contact information. We manage all customer support for you, so there is no need to include this.
- Product Tags: You have an option to add product tags to your listing. We encourage that you add important keywords relevant to your product. It is beneficial to do this as it will make it easier for customers to find your product in the search result.
- Spelling: Ensure that there are no spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your designs and preview images. We recommend that you utilize a spell checker to prevent any grammar and spelling mistakes. Here are some free spell checker tools you can find online: https://www.jspell.com/checker/ and https://www.online-spellcheck.com/
- Preview Images: All preview images must be in a 3:2 dimension, and we recommend that you make them 1200px x 800px. The preview images should accurately depict what is included in your download. Preview images play a very important role in the popularity of your products, and we recommend that you make them as engaging and attractive as possible.
If you have any more questions about this, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com