At Creative Fabrica, we always strive to provide high-quality resources for our customers. Therefore, we advise anyone submitting their embroidery designs to follow the guidelines below:
- How to list your design: It is not possible to list the designs in a bundle, you can only upload one design per listing. We encourage you to list all available sizes in the same listing. If you want to price the sizes differently, you can upload each size in different listings.
- File formats: When uploading embroidery designs to Creative Fabrica, please make sure to provide a variety of file formats so that the customers can use these with their embroidery machine. On Creative Fabrica we allow you to upload the following formats: ART, DST, CND, CSD, EXP, FMC, HUS, JEF, PCD, PCM, PCS, PEC, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX. If the customer is in need of another format, our customer support team will together with you as a designer help the customer to get this file format.
- Product Name: You do not need to add 'Embroidery Design' to the product name, as we automatically name them Embroidery Design for the sub-headline on the product page once the design is live.
- Preview images: All preview images must be in a 3:2 dimension, and we recommend that you make them 1200px x 800px. If you have a squared preview image, we recommend that you place the image on a white background, if you cannot create a new preview image.
Link to product: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/holly-jolly-scarf-cuff/
The preview images should accurately depict what is included in your download. Preview images play a very important role in the popularity of your products, and we recommend you to make them as engaging and attractive as possible. Our customers really like to see a picture of what the stitched out design looks like, so we always recommend that you provide a picture of this.
- File upload: The Embroidery files needs to be uploaded as individual files, and not as a ZIP file. The files will be automatically zipped once they are uploaded. You can easily upload the individual files by dragging and dropping them into the upload field.
- Product Description: Provide well-crafted, understandable, and informative product descriptions. We encourage you to describe the design and give examples of how it can be used. If your product contains quotes or sayings, please add all the quotes to the product descriptions. This will help improve the SEO performance of your product site and make your product easier to find for those who are actively seeking your product.
There are some things that you do not need to mention in the product description, and if included will be removed by our team when we review the product.
- There is no need to include the included file formats in the product description. This will be visible on the product page, which is automatically generated by our system based on the file formats you upload.
- Please do not include any contact details. We manage all customer support for you, so there is no need to include this.
- Please do not mention any prices or discounts on the preview images or description texts. In case your products will be included in a promotion, this could potentially be misleading to customers.
- Please do not include any license terms. All products uploaded on Creative Fabrica are covered under our standard license.
- Please do not include any third-party links in your products. This is because we want to make sure that our customers are able to access everything they need directly in the download.
- Sewing Information PDF: In the sewing information PDF field you can upload the colorway/worksheet PDF of your design. It is important that it contains the following:
- Sizing details of the design: width and height in inches or millimeters.
- Total amount of stitches
- An image overview of the design with the stitching
- Not required but, if you have the information: number of colors, max stitch, min stitch, and number of colors.
We need this information from all available sizes in your listing.
The Sewing Information PDF needs to be uploaded as 1 PDF. If you have multiple PDFs you need to merge the PDFs. You can use this free tool to merge.
- Product Tags: You have an option to add product tags to your listing. We encourage that you add important keywords relevant to your design. It is beneficial to do this as it will make it easier for customers to find your design in the search result.
- Spelling: Ensure that there are no spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your designs and preview images. We recommend that you utilize a spell checker to prevent any grammar and spelling mistakes. Here are some free spell checker tools you can find online: https://www.jspell.com/checker/ and https://www.online-spellcheck.com/
If you have any more questions about this, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.