Thank you for your interest in becoming a creator on CF Fans!
This article will explain how you can sign up as a creator.
To become a creator, simply visit the Pricing page and click the purple button labeled Start Creating.
Your CF Fans account is connected to your Creative Fabrica account. This means if you already have a Creative Fabrica account and are logged in, you will be automatically directed to a page where you can start creating your CF Fans profile.
If you already have a Creative Fabrica account but are not logged in, you will be asked to login to your Creative Fabrica account. Once you’re logged in, you will be directed to a page where you can start creating your CF Fans profile.
If you do not have a Creative Fabrica account yet, simply create one. To learn how to register on Creative Fabrica, read this article. Once you’re logged in, you will be directed to a page where you can start creating your CF Fans profile.
Completing your Fans Page
There are several steps you need to do to complete your page:
- Choose a name for your page. This could be your name or your brand name.
- Add a profile picture. This could be a picture of yourself or your logo. We recommend that you choose a picture best represents your brand.
- Choose a category that best describes your content. We have an extensive list of categories you can choose from, but you can only pick one category. So, make sure to choose your main one.
- Select the monthly recurring fee that you want your fans to pay. Please note that the minimum fee you can set is $0.99 per month. If you decide that you'd like to change the price of your subscription you can - just follow the steps outlined in this article.
- Write an attractive and compelling headline for your page. You have a maximum of 70 characters for your headline. So make sure to write a short and snappy description about what you do on your page to attract fans to your page!
It's as simple as that! Once you’ve set up your page, you can start creating content and promoting your page to your potential fans.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.