All fonts downloaded from Creative Fabrica can be used as Webfonts!
By default, our font downloads include .OTF and/or .TTF files, but once the purchase or the free download is complete, you are free to convert the font to a Webfont. You can easily do this by using our Webfont generator.
How to Create a Webfont
- Open the Webfont generator.
- Click on Upload your File
- Check the I'm allowed to convert this font and use the font for web embedding box
- Click Convert to webfonts and wait for the file to convert.
- Once the file has finished converting click download your files and a zip folder containing the webfonts will dowload to your device.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.