To make your word art design even more personal, you have the option to upload custom fonts. Fonts in OTF or TTF file format can be uploaded to Shapecloud by following these steps:
- Go to Shapecloud.
- On the left-side, click the drop-down box under Select your font.
- Click the first option; Upload your own.
- On the pop-up box, use the Click to select file button.
- Select the OTF or TTF font file that you want to use, then click Open.
- You should now see your selected font in the list. Click Update changes in Shapecloud and the font will be reflected in your word art design.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.