To make your word art design even more personal, you have the option to upload custom fonts. Fonts in OTF or TTF file format can be uploaded to Shapecloud.
- Go to Shapecloud.
- On the left side, click the drop-down box under Select your font.
- Click the first option; Upload your own.
- On the pop-up box, use the Click to select file button.
- Select an.OTF or .TTF file that you want to use, click Open.
- You will now see your selected font in the list. Click Update changes in Shapecloud and the font will be displayed in the word art design.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.