To make your word art design even more personal, you have the option to upload custom fonts. Fonts in OTF or TTF file format can be uploaded to Shapecloud by following these steps:
- Go to Shapecloud.
- On the left-side, click the drop-down box under 'Select your font'.
- Click the option 'Upload your own':
- On the following pop-up, use the 'Click to select file' button.
- Select the OTF or TTF font file that you want to use, then click 'Open'.
- You should now see your selected font in the list. Click 'Update changes' in Shapecloud and the font will be reflected in your word art design.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.