There are few reasons why you may receive an error message when you try to log in to your Creative Fabrica account or when you try to create a new account. We have created a checklist that you can use to detect where the error is coming from and how you can solve it:
Issues while logging in
- The email address and/or password is misspelled. This will trigger an error message saying Error: The password you entered for the email address *your email address* is incorrect. Lost your password?
In this case, make sure to double check that you are spelling the email and/or password correctly and try again.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password by clicking on Lost your password or Forgot your password?.
- You are logging in with email and password, but your account was created by that you connected it to your Facebook account. To log in you don’t need to use email or password, but can simply click the Login with Facebook button.
- You are logging in by clicking the Facebook button, but your account was created with email and password. To log in you cannot click the Login with Facebook button, but you need to log in using your email and password.
- You are attempting to Login with Facebook, but you aren’t logged into Facebook on your device. A pop-up window will then appear, and you will be able to log in to your Facebook account.
Issues while registering a new account
- You are attempting to create an account with an email address that already has a Creative Fabrica account associated with that email. This will trigger an error message saying Error: This email is already taken. Please log in.
- Your chosen password is too short. If the password is too short, it will trigger an error message saying Error: Password is too short. Should contain at least 8 characters. Adjust your password and try again.
If you have tried all this but still cannot log in/register, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.