There are few reasons why you may receive an error message when you try to log in to your Creative Fabrica account or when you try to create a new account. We have created a checklist that you can use to troubleshoot the cause of the error and how you can solve it:
Issues while logging in
- The email address and/or password has been entered incorrectly. This will trigger an error message saying Error: The password you entered for the email address *Your email address* is incorrect. Lost your password?
In this case, make sure to double-check that you are spelling the email and/or password correctly and try again.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password by clicking on Lost your password or forgot your password?.
- You are trying to log in using an email and password combination, but your account is currently connected to your Facebook login credentials. In this case, you don’t need to use email or password but can simply click the Login with Facebook button.
- You are logging in by clicking the Facebook button, but your account was created with an email and password. In this case, you need to log in using your email and password.
- You are attempting to log in with Facebook, but you aren’t logged into your Facebook account on the device you are currently using. A pop-up window will then appear, and you will be able to log in to your Facebook account.
Issues while registering a new account
- You are attempting to create an account with an email address that already has a Creative Fabrica account associated with that email. This will trigger an error message saying Error: This email is already taken. Please log in.
- Your chosen password is too short. If the password is too short, it will trigger an error message saying Error: Password is too short. Should contain at least 8 characters. Adjust your password and try again.
If you have tried all this but still cannot log in/register, please reach out to us at email@example.com.