Creative Fabrica offers multiple subscriptions plans. If you have signed up to one, but aren’t quite sure which one you have, you can always check this by going to Subscriptions in your Creative Fabrica account.
In the middle of the page you will see your Subscription Plan under Product.
What does the different subscription plans include
- With the All-Access Subscription, you get access to all three product types.
- The Font Subscription gives you access to all our fonts.
- The Graphics Subscription gives you access to all our graphics.
- The Craft Subscription gives you access to the crafts in our crafts library.
- We also offer a set of combination subscriptions, which will each give you access to two parts of our products libraries: Graphics+Crafts and Fonts+Crafts.
You know for sure that a product is included in your subscription if you enter the product page, and the large green button on the right-side of any individual product page, states Download and not Buy.
I have a subscription but cannot download freely
If you do have a subscription, but cannot download the products included in your subscription freely (so instead of the download button you see the Buy button) this might mean that you are logged in to a different account. You can then send us an email to email@example.com with the order ID for the purchase of your subscription, or the PayPal email or four last digits of the credit card you used to sign-up and we’d be happy to help you locate your subscription.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.