To unsubscribe from your Creative Fabrica subscription, simply follow these steps:
- Go to My Account - Subscriptions.
- On the right-side of your Active subscription, press the View button.
- You will now be able to see information about your subscription, including an option to Cancel Subscription. Click this button to cancel your subscription.
If you see that your subscription says activating subscription please wait until your subscription is fully active. For subscriptions that are billed monthly this is 24 hours, for subscriptions that are billed yearly this is one month.
- We will ask you a few questions to check that you're certain that you want to cancel, after which you will see this option
- Click End Subscription to finalise your subscription cancellation. A new page will load and you will see a confirmation that your subscription has ended:
Your existing billing agreement will end immediately, meaning that you will not be charged again for your subscription. If you cancel part way through a month that you have already paid for, you will be able to use your subscription for the time that you have already paid for, but when your subscription would have renewed it will instead expire.
Changed Your Mind?
If you change your mind about ending your subscription, you can easily undo your cancellation by clicking Undo Cancellation on banner as shown below
We love your feedback
We are always looking for ways to improve, and we would really appreciate hearing the reason why you want to cancel your subscription. It can really help us when we develop the site further, and we are always welcoming feedback. Please forward your feedback or questions to us at email@example.com. We are always happy to help.