To cancel your subscription, simply follow these steps:
- Go to My Account - Subscriptions.
- On the right-side of your Active subscription, press the View button.
- You will now be able to see information about your subscription, including an option to Cancel Subscription. Click this button to cancel your subscription.
- We will ask you a few questions to check that you're certain that you want to cancel, after which you will see this option
- Click End Subscription to finalise your subscription cancellation. Your existing billing agreement will end immediately, meaning that you will not be charged again for your subscription. If you cancel part way through a month that you have already paid for, you will be able to use your subscription for the time that you have already paid for, but when your subscription would have renewed it will instead expire.
Changed Your Mind?
If you change your mind about ending your subscription, you can easily undo your cancellation by clicking Undo Cancellation on banner as shown below
I can't see an option to cancel my subscription
If you can't see an option to cancel your subscription, you may instead see that your subscription is still activating
If this is the case for you, don't worry! The option to cancel will appear once your subscription is fully active, usually within 24 hours of opening your subscription.
We love your feedback
We are always looking for ways to improve, and we would really appreciate hearing the reason why you want to cancel your subscription. It can really help us when we develop the site further, and we are always welcoming feedback. Please forward your feedback or questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.