Having a subscription is a great way to access the content in Creative Fabrica's library. But sometimes you might want to cancel it for various reasons. In this article, we want to guide you through the process of cancelling your subscription. Don't have a subscription yet? You can find our available plans here.
Step-by-step guide to cancelling a subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to 'My Account'.
- In the account menu on the left you will find 'Subscriptions', click on it and you will be redirected to this overview which shows the current subscriptions on your account.
- On the right side of your subscription, press the 'View' button in order to see the details of your subscription purchase.
- In the view function you can see:
- The status of your subscription
- When you first started the subscription
- When your latest payment is and when your next payment is.
- In the same box as you find this information you can also cancel your subscription under the headline 'Actions'.
- When you press this button we will first ask you if you are sure that you want to cancel your subscription. Click on 'Yes'.
- Your subscription is now Pending Cancellation.
- NOTE! Your subscription won't stop immediately. Once you have confirmed the cancellation of your subscription, the status on your account will be set to 'Pending Cancellation'. This means that you will still be able to use your subscription until the date that it is set to expire. If you change your mind, you can undo your cancellation by clicking 'Undo Cancellation' on the top-right.
We love your feedback
We are always looking for ways to improve, and we would really appreciate hearing the reason why you want to cancel your subscription. It can really help us when we develop the site further, and we are always welcoming feedback. Please forward your feedback or questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.